Monday, June 10, 2013

Last week......


Last week was such a great week for me. Went shopping with my girls and they got new swimming suits for the summer and so excited that they started swimming lessons TODAY!!! On Thursday it was my day off and had lots of things to do.....started it off making pink pancake with pink sprinkles for the girls at Layna's request.  I had to go to Layton for my first wedding dress fitting. I got up there a little early so decided to go to Ross and shop while I waited. Found new shoes for my girls and some things for the wedding !!! SCORE :) Was so happy. 

The dress fitting went amazing!!! I can't wait to get it back the beginning of July!!! After that I went by Men's Wearhouse and picked out tuxedos for the men for the wedding which was so much easier than what I was doing online lol 

2 things completed and was going to meet my mom at the reception center to see items they have that we can use for the wedding centerpieces. I had about 30 mins before I needed to meet my mom so I went shopping again in a new shopping center in Farmington and got more for the wedding as well as jewelry for my engagements :). 

Then it was time to meet my mom. Was a quick in and out at the reception center but went and looked at the grounds and where the ceremony would be and it is gorgeous up there. I'm so excited for September!!!

After getting all my wedding stuff done I went and visited my friend and went home. Thursday I had a smile the entire day :) was the perfect day off

Then on Saturday I ran my first 5k!!!! If you know me you know I am not a runner and was so proud that I completed it. My team finished the 10k but was so proud of allow us for doing and completing the Dirty Dash!!!! It was muddy and dirty and so much fun!!! I'm sun burnt, knee is banged up, scratches and sore but I'm so glad I did it!!!!

Sunday was spent with Brandon and the girls and doesn't get any better. So grateful for them :)

This is going to be a great week and engagements are getting done Saturday.... 

Here are some pictures from my week:
Yummy pancakes!!!

Team Incredibles

Dirty Dash completed!!! 




This is me today :) Hope Everyone has a great week!!!

No comments: