Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh how I wish I was better at blogging....

With my friend setting up a new awesome blog for moms and fitness it made me look at my own and see how long it's been since I've posted. It's so bad!!!! I love looking back at past posts and see all that has gone on and then always stop then always have one of these posts saying I haven't posted in forever lol. Lets try this yet again shall we!

I am working and planning a wedding. I am FINALLY getting married lol Something I've waited for for so long. I cannot wait to marry my best friend this September and start our lives with our girls together. 

The girls are 5 and a half and can't believe how fast time has gone. Getting packets for Kindergarten is so crazy that after the summer they will be in school :) 

Really going to make effort to keep posting. Today was a little easier to post due to not feeling good all night to early this morning and being home relaxing but   You watch ill be posting soon!

No comments: